University Of Technology ( UOT), Baghdad, Iraq
Ph.D Degree in ( Electronics and Communication Engineering) 2007
MSC degree in ( control and Instrumentation Engineering ) 1982
Diploma degree in (Control and Computer Engineering ) 1981
Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq
Bsc. Degree in( Electrical Engineering)
* Renewable Energy
* Mechatronics field ( automation
* Robotics New generations communication systems
* FPGA based system Design Using VHDL.
* Renewable Energy ,Smart Grids, and networks
* Digital signal processing
* Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
* Microprocessor & Microcontroller
* Control Systems
Abdulazeez A. Hussein, Abdulkareem A. Kadhim “FPGA – Based Fast SSCH Detector for 3G WCDMA Systems Using Cyclic Hierarchical Codes”, 2011 IEEEGCC conf. P533-536,19-22Feb.2011.
AK-Kadhim, Abdulaziz A. Alani " A Hierarchical Matched Filter Based on FPGA For Mobile Systems" 4th IEEE-GCC conference,Bahrain Nov. 11-14, 2007
Abdulazeez A. Hussein“New Horizon for Transient Suppression Techniques”, Research Journal in Engineering and Applied Sciences 2(1) 23-28(2013).
AK-Kadhim, Abdulaziz A. Alani “Hierarchical matched filter based on FPGA for mobile systems”, Computer s & Electrical Engineering, Volume 35, Issue 4, 2009