· B.SC. certificate in dentistry Dammascus university(1981)
· M.sc. Course certificate in conservative dentistry from Eastman Dental Hospital in London(1988)
· Three years course certificate in restorative dentistry from Eastman Dental Hospital(1986-1989)
· Fellowship certificate in Dental Implantology from I.C.O.l(1988) USA.
· Master Certificate of the Implant Prosthdontic section from I.C.O.L(2000) USA.
· Certificate from Syrian Health ministry considering me as a specialist in Endodontic Dentistry since(2004)
· Certificate from Syrian Dental Association confirmed me an Endodontist since(2004).
I believe each and every student has the potential to bring something unique and special to the world. I will help student to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. I will assist student in discovering who they are, so they can express their own opinions and nurture their own ideas. I have a vision of a world where people learn to respect, accept, and embrace the differences between us, as the core of what makes life so fascinating.
For myself, teaching provides an opportunity for continual learning and growth. One of my hopes as an educator is to instill a love of learning in my students, as I share my own passion for learning with them. I feel there is a need for compassionate, strong, and dedicated individuals who are excited about working with students. In our competitive society it is important for students to not only receive a solid education, but to work with someone who is aware of and sensitive to their individual needs. I am such a person and will always strive to be the best educator that I can be.